Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weblog Introduction

1. Jason Berger. Pittsburgh, PA. jberger12@jcu.edu
2. Jason
3. Junior - early childhood education
4. I really like watching and following sports, especially football. I work for the football team here at JCU.
5. If the teacher presents a classroom that is more discussion based and the other students around me are participating as well.
6.I am usually quiet in class. I almost always prepare the assignments on time for class. I can adapt to any learning environment. If I don't understand something I'll either ask in class or meet with the teacher outside of class.
8. My chemistry teacher my first semester here taught me how to study and prepare for exams because I didn't really know how to so I think he is the reason I am still at John Carroll.
9. I just think to maximize a student's potential, the student needs a teacher to help him from an early age to instill education in him/her for when they grow older. This is why I want to be an early childhood major.
10. I think as long as the projects and papers are made clear and explained so we understand what is expected, then every student will get the most out of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment