Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time Line

The first event that helped my decision to become a teacher is my eighth grade math teacher. I had difficulty learning algebra and she stayed after school with me almost every day to give me private lessons so I could try and learn the material. This really helped me learn the material and I never had trouble with math in high school because of all the help she gave me.

Another time that made me want to become a teacher was my tenth grade history teacher. He was one of the worst teachers I ever had. I missed about two weeks of class because I was sick and my grade started to drop. I went to him for help and he said there was nothing he could do. When I started thinking about becoming a teacher I said I would never become a teacher like that and I would always be willing to help my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment